d-cage

:: freedom :: is an abstract that only exists in the imagination

4.16.2005

endless ...

Endless Road - by: Lin Jun Jie- 距離(國語版)

the truth is tearing up my heart
I can't recognize this place
the endless road without a stop sign
can't even find a stranger this time

why am I still holding back my tears
in this loneliness there's nothing to fear
every chord still seems a wonder
how we could be together
every time I ask if this
would be the last

why am I still talking to myself
hoping you will have the keys to my cell
every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
how do I get out of this I think
I never will

a crystal forming in the eye
maybe this would be the last
the winding path down my face
till I begin to taste the bitterness inside

*****comment*****
so in love with this song, both in mandarin and in english ♡
(right now, i'm inclined to read this song as "endless road (to finish my paper)" ;_; )

*the truth (ideology) is tearing up my heart, i can't recognise this place, the endless road without a stop sign, can't even find a stranger this time. ... everytime i ask if this paper will be the last ... why am i still talking to myself, hoping you (truth) will have the keys to my cell, every "truth" might calm the weather, but it just draws me deeper, how do i get out of this, i think i never will, a crystal forming in the eye, maybe this would be the last, the winding path down my face, till i begin to taste the bitterness inside....*

前日聽了一句inspiring/motivating的句子,「讀哲學就是為了不用讀哲學」
(我什麼時候可以畢業呢?如何知道自己已經畢業呢? - - - 路還很遠,繼續努力罷)

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger 無塵工作室 said...

That's sounds kinda like Socrates. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home